MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

WeekEnd Snap Shot-Is Kuching a Cat .

P2220042

This weekend I prefer to have a jaywalking around Kuching commercial centre and I prefer to walk in the evening.I took my camera and shot whatever that interest me .So let me share with you some area that most tourist prefer to have a memorable snap shot in Kuching.

Kuching is Cat in Malay.If you are in Kuching City and stay around the area call golden triangle you can see this cat to welcome your stay here.

This is just for information present day some people say the word KUCHING is not CAT in Malay...but KUCING is the correct spelling for CAT in Malay.

P2220062

You are about to enter the golden triangle or commercial centre in the city.

P2220063

Evening in Kuching City.

P2220051

Grand Margherita Hotel is formerly known as Holiday Inn.Like I say the cat (Kuching) is welcoming you to have a pleasant and enjoy your stay in Kuching City.

WS2

Thank You for viewing and to see more of other WEEKENDERS you can click WEEKEND SNAPSHOT

2 comments:

Sterl the Pearl's Daily Pics of Boulder said...

love these! here kitty, kitty....;)

Anonymous said...

Kuching is a fine city and I miss it a little bit :)