MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Photo Hunter-Bridge(s)

photohunter7iq

To-day theme is The Bridge.These are a bridges that I snap few month ago .

PB040035

 

See this picture of the bridge (above) and it is located at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak.This bridge build in the year 2008 and use mainly for  students to cross the lake.This will be the landmark of the campus.

PA190065.ORF

This picture of  bamboo bridge I snap during my trip to deer farm in Bau.Mainly for visitors to go over the other side of the farm hill.

Thank You for visiting my PHOTO HUNTER.Happy hunting and have a great weekend-everyone.

5 comments:

Khairul Onggon said...

Bravo uncle... another great shot of the day...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful contrast in engineering practice.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I have to admit I'd be a little nervous on the bamboo one.

Anonymous said...

I always fond to cable stayed bridge..........something flexible not rigid like the normal bridge

Pok Dell said...

Different bridge but engineered with a same technique. Only cost that matters.
Great capture uncle ;)