MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Exasperate.Ennoy Greatly.

This is my gadget ..been a user for more than a year.At the begining OK..So far so good.
Since I move to my new home in Kota Semarahan(Desa Ilmu).The ISP is playing seek and hide...you know what i mean (look at the signal bar) one minute HSPDA & one minute UMTS ..So & So finely diconnected and I have to go back to the begining that is start to connect.
Desa Ilmu(my new home) situated about 5 kilometer from UNIMAS(Universiti Malaysia Sarawak), 2 kilometer from Sarawak Teacher College ,6 km from UITM and 1 km from telco tower,WIFI station and cyber cafe.
Another signal that ennoy me......very very slow when uploading of small size photo etc etc....
Look here HSPDA sound like H-high S-speed P,D,A(not interested to know).
Hey !!! you people out there(people who stay at this K.Semarahan district) are you guy having the same problem.?????.I can see the telekom tower from my home which is the tallest tower in Kota Semarahan.
GERAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(Malay verson ) this have been happening since friday and even to-day (getting worst).!#$%^&*() Now what shall i do...my right being the customer....now look i never miss paying my bill for this Internet. 3G go,go.go improve your services please.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Trouble with the internet drives me crazy too! I understand what you mean. Fortunatelly I can't complain nowadays.

I enjoyed so much Muara Tebas post! Fantastic photos and place!

Thank you so much for the nice comment on my blog.

Unknown said...

uncleawang,
been there. sometimes UMTS pun tak lepas. kena pakai GPRS. sorry to say, slow macam siput!

Unknown said...

Hi Akmal,
I'm now in city center..you know what??my PC ok.HSDPA full signal.
Dah sah yang terok ada lah kawasan K.Semarahan.