MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Weekend Snapshot-Sarawak Head of State's Birthday Celebration.

Click to view more of WeekEnd Snapshot







To-day is our Sarawak Head of State's official birthday.Celebrating his 87th birthday.
My actual weekend photo hunting trip is to Matang Wild Life but a friend sent me one SMS that to-day is TYT of Sarawak official birthday and ask me to join him to the celebration at Padang Merdeka Kuching.
Not that I am naive for not knowing His Exellency's official birthday this year but of my memory serve me well the official birthday has been amended several time in the past years that I feel useless to keep abreast of the same.Not to disappointed my friend I have to go to the celebration so let the above pictures tell the story.
Have a nice week end.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

So colourful lah uncle. Very. :)
Saya yang tengok kat gambar aje pun seronok ;)

Unknown said...

87th Birthday? That is old : )! I really love your pictures! They are colorful and filled with details! Thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a happy weekend! God bless.

Penabahari said...

Nice shots sdr Awng. Unfortunately say tak sempat hadir pagi itu.Dan seperti sdr saya juga tidak sedar ttg perayaan tersebut.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Thanks for viewing...
Well picture is worth a thousand words.Watch out next post Matang Wild Life..(sampai juga kesana)

Unknown said...

Saudara Pharmy,
Thank You for viewing and a kind words from you.
Sebenar nya saya pun terkejut yg kawan SMS..maklum lah ,sudah satu minggu tak turun Kuching.

redzlan said...

The fist pic - marching is great.
I like the close and tight composition .

Unknown said...

Saudara Tabib,
Thank You for viewing and kind of words from you.
Thank again.