MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Street Photographer-The freedom of expression.

The freedom of expression,as a photography enthusiasts.not all probably,but undoubtedly many of us are proud of our gadgets.Why Not???that the question...we have invested a lot for the sake of being photography enthusiasts.Photographer when meeting each other..its very common you here this remark...Hey,what camera do you use?
How big is your thing??don't get me wrong alright..what they mean is the lenses.
Now look what I got!!!!(unzipped his backpack not pantes).
I don't think I am one of those.I am not too fasinated with gadgets and not anymore.Now I just take pictures and don't really care much about what camera I use.
As you can see from my street photograph,Kuching and Kuala Lumpur is probably one of a few great places to do street photography.I feel so much at ease about taking photographs in public places in KL and Kuching.No doubt I live in Kuching,even though I was not born here,but then I believe there could be a number of factor that making street photography easier to do in both Kuching and Kuala Lumpur.People are friendly and are not shy with strangers.
Just look at Kuala Lumpur(KL)city the street are very alive and bustling with lots of things,shoppers,jay walkers,street vendors and foods.
I sense the people in Malaysia are genuinely much happier here,freer too and I feel good to be free in Malaysia.

6 comments:

en_me said...

next time bila sampai kl, please ping ping me bro.. look forward seeing u here..

Unknown said...

You know what uncle, having bazooka ain't mean nothing unless you know how to shoot it right ;)
No comment bout that how big and whatever under the pants or inside the bag, though haha. All I want for me is a small macro lense and maybe a 50mm? Small in size, so what? :)

Unknown said...

Salam en_me,
Sure..sure next time coming..will ctc you & jika travelling kat Cat city.I'm always around.

Unknown said...

Salam Akmal,
Wow..50mm not bad..macam zuiko pancake .I think you ada try kat lowyat.Small but sharp shooting.

Unknown said...

Actually I love to have my camera stick to me all the time. But the problem is that this DSLR camera is so bulky. Moreover its unsafe to leave them in the car.. of thief and heat.

Unknown said...

kbguy,
My sony powershoot (first model) is out of service .For the sake of photography I carry my DLSR where ever I go..(macam reporter hehehe).