MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ramadhan and Hari Raya-Feel Good or Good Time.

Id-Adaha aka Hari Raya is not just about us having a good time especially for wealthy or rich family.It should also be about making sure others having a good time as well.Always in my mind that or in other words I advise myself how we can feel good and happy knowing there are others out there who are miserable.
To make us feel good is just that by helping others.It give us feeling a glow inside of us and feeling satsfaction by end of the day because we know that we helped those who needs our help.
This is not my first trial...try it ! do this.The next time you visited ramadhan bazzar or any store that sale clothing etc etc..Spend couple of ringgit on buying simple breafasting goodies or cheap clothing or something and then just drop them off at poor families in your areas or where ever.See how good that simple act will make you feel by the end of the day.
I hope every one is having a happy Ramadhan and Coming Hari Raya .It's been good for me so far.Though I feel age cathing up with me.
Selamat Hari Raya ..Feel Good Always.

No comments: