MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Sarawak Regatta 2008

During 60's and 70's when Sarawak regatta was held in Kuching, a lot of fishing boat anchored at Sarawak river ,this fishing boat come mostly from the coastal village as far as Saribas,Sibuyau and Simunjan.

The inforcement officers of the council is always around to monitor the crowds.
The Family enjoy the events.

Theme of this year regatta "Race for Peace"


Opening ceremony.
I have to go down to the event..it was nostalgic to me..during my time the Sarawak regatta is just nice.

It's time to make money..for this traders.




RACE FOR PEACE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Salaam Uncle,
Ramai orang! Must be loads of fun, yes?
Anyway, Styer atas penambang? Cool! :D

Unknown said...

Salam Akmal,
Yes loads of fun here.Tapi cuaca panas betul...Oh ya..remember my photo on putrajaya..I have a command from admin of putrajaya and they request me for the photo to be in the group..Have a nice day.