MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Putra Jaya-Amazing

During my trip to KL my brother in law & his family bring me & my wife to Putra Jaya.
Putra Jaya is amazing because of its development philosophy and design.Putra Jaya is Malaysian Government designated area of administrative centre of the Federal Government.Thing that interesting to see like Pedana Putra complex,Putra Mosque,Putra Jaya lake and Putra bridge. Evening in Putra Jaya.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

uncleawang,
Sleek HDR! Photomatix is more flexible than Photoshop for HDR processing, but both are top-notch.
Yes, Putrajaya is indeed a work of art. Shame I haven't been around at night, but I enjoy the day out there :)
Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

nice photo.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum

It looks like you have very good holiday in Kuala Lumpur. Your sense and ability to capture potraits of people and skyscape reaaly amazing me. Really good. Kuala Lumpur offer plenty of scenic view to be photographed. Well done

Unknown said...

Akmal,
I prefer doing HDR with photomatix and photoshop bikin aku punya palak pusing(Indonesian version).
Thank for viewing.

Unknown said...

kbguy,
Thank You,Thank You..

Unknown said...

Salam mamadou, Thank You for the comment.My trip to KL sponsor by my daughter.Well faham-faham lah kalau isteri ikut..kedai fabric saja dah makan masa satu hari dan yang tukang jadi poter bawak shoping bags ..mangsa nya saya...Anyway I enjoy the scenery of KL city.