MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

I N S U R A N C E


Many of us need automobiles to get from place to place,so we all know how useful they can be while also recognizing the fact that driving an automobile is dangerous.You might be careful in obeying traffic laws,but you never know when someone else will not and be cause of an accident that involve you.Then again,mistake do happen and you never know something may occurs that you will be at fault.These are reason why it is important to have auto insurance.
Hey!!! I'm not an insurance agent....I'm telling you this because I'm telling myself as my auto road tax is due very soon and the requirement by JPJ aka RTD(Road Transport Dept)that my auto insurance also due for payment.If I'm to buy or insured my car of 850cc campact car value Rm30K I have to pay Rm590 being discount of NCD 25%.
Now I have a question and I'm beginning to ask myself?????
How often do I pay my 3G broadband bill?
How often do I pay my rent or mortgage or Credit card ?
How often do I pay my grocery store?
How often do I pay for gas for my car?
How often do I pay my Doctor?
HOW OFTEN DO I PAY MYSELF?
That last question seems like a strange one,doesn't it?
But do you realize that less than 5 people in every 100 ever pay themselves.
Sarawak having long holiday for Gawai Day and people start driving back to Kampong now.
Drive Carefully and Happy Gawai.

No comments: