MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Photographer .

This is how we shoot the crocodile.
Didn't I tell you guys to be a Pro...must also have KungFu skill like Jacky Chan or Jet Lee.

My body get wet does not matter.....but not my camera.


Now better learn program shooting from our PRO here....Camera sets to optimun aperture value & shutter auto according to subject brightness.



Hey.....we did not pay you to fool around .................




This is not funny....don't risk your life just for the sake of photography.





To be a Pro...try this skill that I learn from Sifu The Monkey.
All the picture above is the courtesy of Dr Cool who kindly send the e-mail to me.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Uncleawang,
New definition on being a pro huh? Hahaha, nice one!
The person taking photo in the 4th picture is very suspicious...
You're like a pro too, but of course you don't do all that....or do you? Hehehe. Kiddin'.
Have a nice day ya uncle. And keep snapping around :)

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Those picture, someone is sharing to us..and if I can try all that I will be the best photographer in Sarawak & if my dlsr jatuh,,habis cerita..I will be the looser (if only camera can be insured ok lah...)Thanks , will keep in touch.