MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

March 8,2008 12th General Election in Malaysia.

This local ikan terubok masin hawker hope the next government can fulfil what people want and complained about the prices of raw materials."I'm worried about prices of things like flour,cooking oil and plastic bags.It is hard to do business when prices can increase up to three time a month and he also worried that the pricess will continue to escalate after election.I has been voting for the BN but now I'm not sure because there have been no improvement in my business."Price of goods go up and while salaries of government servant go up,we don't benefit at all.Insignificant people like us feel left out.Anyway my vote is secret ok....
Ah Kau main concern was whether a candidate has the ability to speak in parliament for the Rakyat.He observed that because the voting papers are serially marked they could be abused."During the last election,my girlfriend's name was not at the same address.They could not trak the data either.He hope next government there would be POLITICIANS who keep their promises and "STOP PLAYING GOLF".

Mr Noname ,said when he cast his vote it would be after some serious soul searching.I want to vote for someone who can bring stability and peace to people around me.It does not matter if the vote goes to the government or opposition.Since the last election,none of the leaders or YBs visited my area.They come only election time.There had been some development in my village,but it was not enough.In several villages,there are still families who have no clean water.


Mr Goat pointed out that voting was a crucial part of the democratic process by which people select a new government,and hopefully one that is efficient and focused on managing the country."The government must be able to use ublic funds in a ways that would benefit the RAKYAT and ME.



Even thought the parliamentary election is coming closer,do I have the right to vote???Noway ..I'm the animal...let's say my keeper ask me to vote so here is my command.




"The candidate must be able to come up with a fair deal for the benefits of his or her people in terms of long-lasting racial harmony and economic growth".









No comments: