MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year Holiday @Kuching.






KUCHINGITIES(or the citizen of Kuching) take the opportunity by spending the new year holiday going out for back to school shopping.Parents are prepare for the coming school year and were shopping for shoes,socks,school uniform and other essentials for their childrens.The popular shopping spot is no other than the India Street pedestrian Mall in Kuching.With the cost of going to school escalating,begining of the year is a trying time for parents as they prepare to send their children to school.However,they are parents who have wise thinkng and knowing of wise spending do not find schooling expenses too much of burden and if the situation warrants they can cut cost by letting their younger childrens wear the hand-me-down uniforms and shoes from their elder sibling.A lot of parents will surely welcome the government annoucement that student in government school will get free text books loan scheme and waiver of school fees.Although text books are free,the pupils will need to buy extra work books and exercise books as well as stationeries and activities fee.There is no denying that it is getting more expensive to send childrens to schools these days but most parents are still able to cope wih the rising cost(see photo below shopping at India street)

COUNT DOWN 2008 IS A WET 2008 & SILENT SHOUT THE COUNTDOWN:

I am ever ready with my DLSR camera,tripod,flash and torch light just in case......I'm ready to go for the spyshoot the image of mat rempit ,youth jumping up and down once midnight strike,looking for noise makers,fire works ,fire crackers and waiting for KUCHINGITES shout the count down.I'm ready to go but suddenly rain start falling down...rain drop,rain drop keep falling until midnight strike WET2008.I never been to any countdown event held in Kuching so this year countdown I wanted to try my skill on night shoot with my latest toy.I doubted for a while whether to go out or not.Since it's still raining heavily at last I decided not to go and better stay home watching TV .So that is my count down.....Happy New Year.