MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

WeekEnd@Kampong Bako-Kuching.



Project Rumah Mesra Rakyat yet to complete & beautiful clean of two kampong @Bako















Empty shophouses & small kampong style shop.








Kampong Bako............................










Crossing the river by sampan.
Bujang Senang .
Fiber glass boat use to ferry passengers to Bako National Parks.
Mosque of kampong Bako.






















The garage.


























My week end drive to kampong Bako a small fishing village about 40 minutes driving from Kuching City.Driving smoothly especially before & after reaching the residency of Sarawak Chief Minister at Jalan Bako.Highway of course.......& street light both sided but not until I reach a junction to kampong Bako(see the picture)sorry to say year 2007 almost end .Look at the trees planted growing healthly & nice green environment but where are the street lamp post.












One of the kampong I need to use river taxi to go across & for villagers who own a car or motorcycle sad to say just park any place you prefer(see the picture).For villagers who afford to rent a garage I think a bit safe but not totally safe as the area is still sleepy & deserted.The garage (with picture) are secure with padlock only.










I look at the sign board AWAS! DANGER! and i guess the croc is still exist in Bako river.










The sceney just nice especially the kampong & by looking at the UMNO(Malaysia leading party)& PAS(Malaysia apposition party) FLAG I think the villagers is looking for a changes and the message is clearly understood.There were people who would not work hard to serve others,but when an election come they would shout slogan & promise this & that & at the end create issues.Well looking at the empty shop houses about one kilometer from the new Bako jetty I'm sure the authority have done they part to change the life style of the kampong shop .







Life style,,,,,,,,,I ask Pak Leman did the authority ask you to apply for Rumah Mesra Rakyat & to stay more comfortably.The answer is YES ,yes & yes but when ..Bila lagi ...This time Pak Leman ask the queston...."On your way to this kampong did you see the project & how many percent% have been completed...this have been PROMISE during last election & soon election again.....??????sorry Pak Leman I have no comment..I'm not your YB (wakil rakyat) .







Just wait lah...see and look what are the next promise.What I did was just take my DLSR & click ,click & what suprise me is that the two kampong not far from the empty shophouses the kampong folk live in clean environment & the youth is FREE from DADAH.







I would like to wish kampong Bako folks young & old a very Happy New Year & let us hope the coming new year 2008 will be a good year for everyone.







My photo will tell the tale.