MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Foot Reflexology@My new home-Desa Ilmu.











One of the best things in life is massage. It’s reviving to have a deep tissue rub down that relieves tension in every muscle, loosening each of them from the shoulders all the way to the toes. By the time the session is over all the stress that was there before is now magically gone.
There are two parts of the body that endure the most during the day - The feet. Constantly having the weight of the body upon them as they take it where it needs to go. Having a foot massage can help to take some of the pain away. Even more impressive, it may help you to maintain optimal health.





Reflexology is closer to accupressure than massage.Whenever i hear someone say"Foot massage" I figure that is what I am going to get.










On second month of year 2008 we move to our new house not far from UNIMAS(University Malaysia Sarawak).My daughter is a tutor with unimas .I am planning to make a small landscape at open patio near to car porch .The landscape will have a walkway with foot reflexology.I hope my landscape project will be dream come true & I'm now started to look for second hand DIY landscape magazine which i can get easily from sunday market.
Above is the picture of my new home to be (not mean to show off) but just look at the price of the housing to-day in Kuching particularly at Kota Samarahan housing project booming very fast.
So be prepared for the PRICE increase in the year 2008 .Some Towkay in Kuching says Made in China goods will also be increase sharply due Chinese need to export quality control goods only.
Happy New Year.