MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

PC Fair @ Kuching

When ever there is a PC fair here,the traffic jam is common ....just because people are avoiding to pay parking fee so park their car indiscrimintely.
Welcome to PC Fair 2008.I was here,I tour the hall for 2 round and all I get is just flash memory drive.I used to buy a 2GB at about Rm50.00 and to-day the price is Rm26.00 ...consider cheap.

There is only one thing in my mind-Compact Flash Card for my DLSR but I knew the price here in Kuching is so expensive and I didn't bother asking and I'd rather order it online or get it in KL(LowYat)


How much does a Gigabyte cost nowadays?


I bought one 2GB at the fair for Rm26.00


It was crowded in the hall maybe that's mainly because how the both are arranged and the hall size has something to do with that too.This has been happening since last year PC fair and I hope next year the organiser will change the venue at least use the covention hall with bigger size.



That's all for the PC Fair in Kuching 2008.What I get from the fair is just collecting flyers from the promoter ladies and as an Olympian the Olympus boot promoter invited me to the workshop about DLSR(Olympus)new model coming to town on 25/04/2008 venue Harbour View Hotel from 2pm to 5pm ...enterance FREE or more info call 016-8632526(Philip).




4 comments:

Unknown said...

uncleawang,
At Hong Kong, they sold 16 gigs pendrive, jual lambak! How do you beat that? Hahaha.
I went to KB Mall at Kota Bharu yesterday with a hope to attend the PC fair, which unfortunately ended the day before. But a friend of mine said that it was a 'hambar' one, so I didn't fret much about it. The place is just too small to contain all the exhibition stalls. I guess this problem will be solved after KB Trade Center is erected in the city.
You got a 2 Gigs at RM26? Holy smoke! I got mine, a Sandisk Cruzer Micro U3 @ Gigs at RM53. Then again the price of thumbdrives are dropping fast; real fast.
Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
You are correct this gadget business in HongKong is pretty cool.Kat KCH nak cakap pasal gadget masih jauh lagi..harga don't ask...Makan Mee HongKong in Satok pasar malam pun mahal sekarang...btw mahluk asing yang you mention cruzer micro U3@Gigs ..wow!!!!mahluk baru kah..!@#$%^ maklum lah ..saya ni..orang tua baru belajar,,boleh lah share sedikit maklumat...Ok Akmal Thank for droping by..

Unknown said...

Uncleawang,
Alamak, my bad. Ada typo kat situ. It should be Sandisk Cruzer Micro U3 2 Gig, not @ gig hahaha.
Anyway FYI, mine came with some worthy portable applications (namely U3,http://www.u3.com), like Skype, U3CruzerSync, bla bla bla, saya pun tak ingat. You need to pay for that, and U3 applications only compatible with U3 enabled portable devices, but mine came as a complementary copy along the thumbdrive, hence free for U3 user. However, there are PortableAppsMenus and PortableApplications for free you can download from the net (http://www.portableapps.net or http://portableapps.com), and the very very good news is this site provides all-free applications. Saya punya cruzer thumbdrive tu 2 gig, lebih kurang 800mb penuh dengan applications hahaha. Remember GIMP, that I said can substitute Adobe Photoshop? They have that in portable version as well. So you might wanna check it out :)
Have a nice day.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Thanks for the INFO....