MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Majlis Konvokesyen Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia(UKM) ke-41.

Alhamdulliah,last Saturday 26/10/2013 I was a the 41th Convocation ceremony in UKM.I was there to witness my daughter graduation to receive her Master Degree in Serjana Falsafah  in Antropologi  and Sosiologi.It was a very memorable day.
This is my second time attending convocation,the first time was in Universiti Malaya in 2006 also to witness my daughter graduation .As a guest we are only allowed to photograph the ceremonies to be taken/shoot from our own seat.So below are  photo album during the event.




2 comments:

mamadou said...

Tahniah on your daughter graduation

Anyway good photographs too. Can feel the mood of happiness of your family

Salam Maal Hijrah

Unknown said...

Salam Maal Hijrah dan Terima Kasih.