MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Malindo Air Media & Blogger Trip to Kuching.

As a freelance man and full time blogger, I wanted to write about  article and stories that make me happy.I come across this MALINDO AIR  & interested to part of the team.After submitted my blogname & URL to the Admin and  I just  hoping luck  on my side.
On the 2nd April ,2013 I have an e-mail from Malindo Air Marketing Dept Kucla Lumpur.But i don't know is this part of the brand ambassador program.Thank You very much to Malindo Air for inviting me as per copy of e-mail above.Unfortunately I could not join the team due to time constrain.Anyway, let us see what the good news of this official flight of Malindo Air to Kuching.  The Borneo Post  & The Malindo Air Product Briefing which was attended by key tourism industry players HERE .
Photo credit to Azuanzahdi.com blogger who love to fly,Traveling & Photographing and you read his blog Malindo Air: Flying from KL to Kota Kinabalu – A “Not Just Low Cost” Experience  & also from MR NAIM. or perhaps you can view this blog from one of the blogger who was invited for official flight & hosted by Sarawak Tourism Board during the tour in Kuching City. SHAKIDDO.COM

No comments: