MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Today's Street photo Shoot.

Christians worldwide celebrate Christmas today,(25th December,2012).I wish a Merry Christmas to all my blog viewer and Happy New Year.
Merry Christmas everyone....
Street Photograpy is the type of photography that interprets scenes of stunning photos every day, capturing the essence of the people in the middle that is unfolding, observing their movement behavior, traffic ... capturing a moment of our daily lives. Is achieved with the charisma, simplicity, fitness, joy and feelings that people can pass through the lens.I do plan to go to a certain place to shoot, but what I'll shoot exactly when I get there depends on what unfolds in front of me.. that's as far as my plan goes. I don't press my way into a good situation, so I come home relaxed and refreshed from a stroll - with or without photos and when I go for a walk around town, I try to enjoy the ride, and if see anything interesting I try to press the shutter quickly, and try to keep the opening according to what I want. I don't hang around, I move on in search of the next shot...below few images I shoot this morning,