MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

What Catches My Eye?.

To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.” – Elliott Erwitt.

 To me, street photography means taking the moment and just watching with your camera as events unfold around you. The secret to great street photography, however, lies in being unobtrusive. I prefer to work alone, and I am familiar enough with my trusty camera to be able to aim in the general direction of my subject and shoot without looking.Now, let see what catches my eye around the old part of the city.

Advertisement

Crossing

Display

Walking alone

City Parking.
Cleaning in progress.
Street reflection.


 


 

1 comment:

Garner Wyne said...

Street photography. Always ma favorite subject. Different people have different interpretation of street photography but nonetheless, this subject always catch my attention. Great post.