MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Creativity,Not the Camera.

Creativity changes the everyday.Photography as my weekend hobby and I spend a lot of time carefully choosing what lenses & camera to go out with.Recently the arrival of many new camera in the camera market sometime make you think ,was it worth to get new camera if you are not making any monies out if it.I'm a collector of old school camera I mean film camera.Sometime I go out shooting with this film camera for the sake of feeling nostalgic.To-day I spend my time cleaning my camera,my old DSLR Olympus E410 .Last time I use this camera was 2 years ago . I have old junk Zuiko OM lens 50mm f2.8.This is 30 years old OM lens and it has a problem with the blade.The blade was locked to maximum wide open f2.8 and stuck there.The lens itself also could not properly mounted to my camera and i have to use the tape to lock.I have a few images that I shot using this old lens and camera and of course i shot fully manual ..........
My 5 years old Olympus E410 & 30 years old Zuiko OM lens 50mm f2.8




Buying a DSLR and maybe one new lens to go with  is an expensive investment for most of us no matter whether we're buying a RM600 body or a RM6,000 body. One thing is certain though, and that is as the cost of the camera body increases, so too does the cost of lenses and other accessaries to support that body. So if you are seriously thinking of buying a RM4,00 camera body like a mirrorless camera, then you also need to be considering the purchase of a new series lens if you want to get the maximum image quality that the camera is capable of producing for you. As far as specs go, ask yourself, are you planning on using this new camera any differently than you did your old camera? What features does my old camera have that this camera doesn't have? What features are must haves for your intended use? Then consider your options and budget and make your choice. It really simple. Good luck to you.

No comments: