MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My First Post of The Year 2012.

Welcome 2012! It’s a bit odd saying and writing those numbers because my internal clock still feels like I’m stuck in 2011 or later. 
 Nothing fancy here just to Thanks the organizer of 1Malaysia National Photography Competition..
My 2011 Portfolio you can view all my 2011 photograph from this website:
Awang's Photography


For the past few days I spent a lot of time thinking about what I want to write for my first blog entry of the year. Do I write something funny, recap my favourite moments of 2011 or write what I want to achieve in 2012?.
The year 2011 was good to me; I had a lot of great opportunities come my way, such as writing about my trip on holiday,trip invited by firefly airline and Tourism Malaysia, trip to nature invited by Sarawak Blogger and Sarawak Tourism Board.
Some people the dawn of the New Year is a great time for setting healthy life style goal or re-adjusting career plan milestones.As a freelance and hobbyist photographer and blogger I want to start project 366.Just in case you guy did not know what project 366 all about well just log on to this website :

Project 365 – Tips for Taking a Photo Each Day Made Simple.

Finally, I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year filled with positivity. Thank you for all or your support throughout the past few years and I look forward to a great 2012  .

No comments: