MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Business As Usual.

Business as usual for many people on 3rd day after Chinese New Year.Perhaps you want to see the photos that I shot yesterday around the old part of Kuching City.
 By now I am sure a lot of you are eager to know when is the best day in 2012 for you to start working again after this Dragon Chinese New Year.Well, not for this uncle he say I even work on celebration day.

My boss a Chinese towkey is at home and he ask me to look after the shop say Agus..My boss  say it is important for him to start working again on an auspicious day after Chinese New Year, so that his whole year will be a prosperous, smooth-sailing year filled with all the luck and wealth that he need. So if you had a bad year last year, it was probably because you started working on the wrong day after Chinese New Year! So don't make the same mistake again in this new Dragon Year.
 Business as usual say auntie ..people will come at last minutes and I don't mind waiting and I work half day to-day.
As for me I don't have any BEST day to start working I do have several so-called GOOD days to work after my break. 

The 3rd day of Chinese New Year business as usual....

No comments: