MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Genting Highlands with Cable Car Ride .



On the 4th of August 2011,I enjoy the amidst the freshness of cool, crisp mountain air about 6,000 feet above sea level,I take a skyway cable car ride, with the sky above me and a tropical rainforest below, ride up to the hilltop on the longest and fastest cable car in southeast Asia.
Now, I've always had it in my head that cable cars are dangerous and extremely risky and I've kind of had somewhat of a fear of them.
The cable car ride up to the summit.Admittedly I was a little scared of the looming ride but I kept my fears to myself.
 The dramatic view.
Swirls of mist and fog covered our cable car as we neared the top. I began to feel hot so I moved across to
the open window at the top of the cabin. We were hovering through the air into the abyss.Really scared  it just stopped and left us hanging 5,000 feet in the air due to heavy rain and windy.


The skyway ride, I was relieved when the ride was over, but it wasn't that bad at all really. Quite a smooth ride. I'm glad I experienced the classic way the Genting Highlands with cable car ride..

Photograph with my Panasonic Lumix LX3.






No comments: