MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Walk down the old alley in Sibu Town.

Walking down the street of Sibu feeling like one of the town’s folks.Why Sibu? It’s not really a tourism destination, not really the kind of place you would choose to go on vacation. If you ask me, I would say if given enough time and money, I would definitely pay my visit to every town in Malaysia that include Sibu my home town of 60's ,70's and 80's
 

Walk down the old alley in Sibu Town,,if safety is your concern don't do this at night.After walking for few hours with some interesting back alleys's to look into I found out that Sibu Town have many interesting shop or street vendor along back alley's of every street.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun to see the pagoda in the background of your photo!

Hamimi Kun said...

Lama dah sik lihat sign kedai kedak ya. 'Kedai Karan Rambut'. Klasik!