MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Petronas .Shell Station & Debit Card.

I am used to using my debit card for buying petrol or gas to avoid running out of cash and to earn some bonus points. It was quite normal for me when the Shell and Petronas charged RM200.00 initially when I used my debit card to purchase petrol. Then, the money (RM200.00) will be returned to my account and the price of the petrol will be paid from my account within three or 14 working days. In other words, we need to put RM200.00 "deposit" when buying petrol from Shell and Petronas via debit card. Actually I don't spend that much for buying petrol for my car every month but at least I already set my budget for petrol @ RM200 per month...

No comments: