MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, June 20, 2011

Budget Airline Travelling Experience.

I have always wanted to travel by sea but what choice do I have as we know that traveling by air is cheap "Now everyone can fly".Actually this is not my first time flew with AirAsia (year 2008).For the first travel journey mostly I flew with Malaysia Airline as I have discounted senior citizen fare apply for those age 55 years and above.
Boarding time had to climb the ladder
 Why I flew Air Asia ? I booked a year  ahead, it was under the 'Big Sale and Zero Fare' promotion period.I grab this and paid only airport service fee for two person (return) it was just RM60.00 only.
Boarding time gosh!!.had to climb up the rusty ladder so openly,luckily no rain..I had never imagine that..What about guest with wheelchair ?.
Airbus A320-200 with 3-3 seating
 After boarding the plane,it surprised me more thought it would be like a 3-4-3 kind of wide body airplane.Airbus A320-200 is not a wide body aircraft so its kind of 3-3 seating.Now I know the big difference between full service airline and low cost airline.Not only that,there have no entertainment resources,no digital screen on seat and no earphone provided.Nothing at all so I better play around with my camera.
Section of KLIA
I could only look out from the window throughout the flying experience .Since nothing much could be done on the plane.I sat straight for the whole journey.Luckily the journey only took 1 hour 30 minutes from Kuching International Airport to Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT-KL).

So fast, I had reach LCCT although I had to walk for a long distance before I reach the arrival hall or gate.Honestly,low cost carrier didn't provide a super comfortable traveling experience but it give me a safe journey, that all I want - Thank You.

No comments: