MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Wesak Day in Malaysia.

Wesak day celebrated on 17th May by Buddhists which marks three momentous events in Buddha's life - his birthday, enlightenment, and achievement of Nirvana. Its declared as one of Public Holiday in Malaysia. That's the beauty of Malaysia, the multiracial and beautiful mixed culture. I hope, we still can unite in harmony...as we always be.

 1Malaysia. Everyone is free to practice their own belief............
I take this opportunity to wish the people of Buddhist faith a Happy Wesak day.


1 comment:

Happy walker said...

happy wesak day. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...