MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Famous Blogger and Famous Photographer.

Tell me who don't want to be famous.Had an opportunity to attend a Sarawak Blogger Talk: More Than a Blog on 21st May,2011 organized by Reptoz.Com and supported by Sarawak Bloggers and Alvin Leong Academy of Photography
I am not a famous blogger and I am not a famous photographer.Not because I don't want to be famous it's because I don't have enough knowledge about blogging and skill about photography.Hey !! at least not yet hehe..So the talk featured three speakers, CYRIL DASON of Cyrildason.com,WILLIE ESTHER of reptoz.com and ALVIN LEONG of Academy of Photography 
As a infamous blogger and infamous photographer ,I was very impressed with the amount of good talk these three guys had. Wow !!!.the talk really inspired me to be if not famous to be a better and to improve my knowledge and skill or what ever I have now....Oh my,I wish there were more talk by this three speakers in future but I am sorry for those who couldn't make it or didn't want to come,it's your lost.
 A session with Cyril Dason,the founder of Sarawak Bloggers
 A Session with Willie Ester on How to Increase your blog Readership.
This is Alvin he talk about PhotoJournalism. You can log on to his website http://alvinleong.com
Thank You and have a nice day.











 

3 comments:

Cyril Dason said...

Just sharing experience bro, I'm not famous yet =)

BTW, thanks for coming!

Unknown said...

Cyril..good talk that nite at least we learn something new etc,etc.
Thanks.

willie a.k.a reptoz said...

Uncle Awang,

Thanks for coming. Now you have me as a follower and blog reader. That's the good thing about meeting up other bloggers. We get new contacts.