MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Breakfast-Ubi Kayu Rebus.

ubi kayu

I woke up this morning,it's raining outside and it is cold.The coldness have brought me to the memory of boiled tapioca or in Malay 'Bandung Rebus or Ubi Kayu rebus'.Actually there are two way to serve bandung rebus.First would be with coconut sugar and grated coconut.I like the second one that is served with ground chillies with shrimp paste or sambal ikan bilis and slated fish is optional .The second one, it is hot but are best served with hot coffee a simple black coffee....

4 comments:

kennethbd said...

Nice one. Very original.

Unknown said...

I can't eat much when I wake up but I surely would keep this for later! :-)

Leif Hagen said...

Looks like an interesting breakfast - very different from what I have every morning before leaving for work!

Bradley Hsi said...

They look so delicious, so nice for a cold January morning. Happy Chinese New Year!