MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Citizens of Sibu .

I made another photo-walk along the Sibu Town street.This time I try using long lens that I seldom use in my photographing project.My focus was on the people.

P5306430

The sadness of life in busy Sibu Town.

 

P5306448

The busy Sibu street ........

 

P5306510 

A happy street vendor on his way home with his empty crate ..sold out perhaps.

More photos on my next post..Thank You.

3 comments:

Jama said...

I only do street photography if I have friends to go with and it's always zoom , zoom, zoom.... lol

Boom Nisanart said...

I like the first and the third photos !
Great captured !!!!

Elaine Yim said...

The people photographed here have sad expression. Sad Sibu Sarawak?