MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Monochrome Maniacs-Firewood.

Monochrome Monday

I wish Monochrome Maniacs a healthy start to the new year 2010 & It's the beautiful work by Aileni.

Please visit the homepage

HERE

PC273664

Some country during winter was indeed going to be cold and that the villagers collect firewood to be prepared.

In my country Sarawak most villagers collect firewood for cooking & grill.

10 comments:

NicoleB Egypt said...

Beautiful shot!
Glad you have enough food in the village for cooking and grilling :)

fez said...

Yes, I agree. Due to our country's hot climate, we don't need any firewood for heating. As for your comment on my post sir, I thinks it's an honor for me to introduce our unique hometown to the eyes of the world, just like you too.

Julie said...

I like the criss-cross arrangement for the logs, Awang. I guess this speeds up the drying out time so that they burn better. In my country, wood like this would be used as fencing rather than as logs to burn on a cooking fire. There are some nice patches of black in the grey. I would like some more black and some white. Then it would be an excellent geometric pattern in monotone.

I wish you a happy, healthy and peaceful twenty ten.

l'alia-du said...

muy bellas fotos ,como siempre, saludos

Bengbeng said...

Awang, i dont know why but food cooked with firewood always tastes better than food cooked on a gas stove :)

Anonymous said...

Great image. You have a good feel for B&W and a great eye for composition.

magiceye said...

well composed and shot!
have a super duper 2010

Regina said...

Nice one!
Happy New Year!

Elaine Yim said...

The fella who chopped all of these firewood must be very strong indeed.

Dragonstar said...

I love the careful way the wood is stacked - it makes a fine picture full of lines and interest.