MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Street Photo Documentary-Homeless or Street Beggar.

PC133322

PC133371 PC133332

I really hesitated about publishing this one.I took a photo of this homeless or street beggar while doing my street documentary photo shoot.When I walked away I started thinking about the purpose of taking such a photo.Of course one could argue that a picture of the sad sides of our world is a good thing since it highlight the fact that not all people are as fortunate to have home or someone caring for them.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

tak seindah rupa...

Unknown said...

I am glad you took the pictures and posted them.
We often do need reminders that there are a lot of people out there that really are living on less than the minimum and yet make the Best out of it. Like the invention of his small home on wheels with curtains shows.
He must be an amazing man.

Unseen India Tours said...

These were some fantastic shots !! Nice post Uncle.

Oman said...

we all have our share of beggars. in my country, what is most disheartening is that most beggars are children.