MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Leaf After Rain.

PB042930

PB042932 PB042931

Since I am just a self-taught photographer and I always carry camera everywhere I go.I love in doing street photography but sometime lighting and weather was not in favourable for landscape picture.I decided to zoom in on the details and choose to shoot a leaves after morning downpour.

Gear: Olympus E-620 .Zuiko lens 14-54mm f2.8-f3.5

6 comments:

magiceye said...

superb captures!

Horsoon said...

I love your shots! It's the raining season so I too got into some interesting photo opportunities :)

Unseen India Tours said...

Beautiful and lovely shots !! Unseen Rajasthan

Kilauea Poetry said...

These are pretty..I love the all the sunlight playing through on the right-

Bengbeng said...

i like this, nice, very nice

SquirrelQueen said...

I love to photograph water droplets on plants and flowers. Lovely photos.