MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My World Tuesday-RV Orient Pandaw River Cruise.

mwtblack

Tour by river cruise is my entry for this week & to tour other world just click HERE

P8091425

I was in Sibu Town last Sunday.I went to the express boat jetty.I hate the traffic around this area because it not easy to find a spot to park our car.While waiting to get a parking space I thought I can just walk over for a quick look at RV ORIENT PANDAW the first Rajang River Cruise which was scheduled to start its river cruise last month 1st of July.

It was rather an impressive cruise ship.I stood few meter away from the cruise and shot this picture.

8 comments:

fiziskandarz said...

triple storey ship!!! this is kewl!! :D

Elaine Yim said...

This is a beautiful cruise ship. Cruising the Rajang River, What a wonderful thing to do. I,m sure Rajah Brooke will like this too.

escape said...

looks like my type of cruise. rustic yet luxurious

Reader Wil said...

Excellent shot and interesting tour! I believe Malaysia is very beautiful.

BB said...

so true! cars in sibu are way more than parking lots. =(

Louise said...

I'll bet the cruise is really fun!

LadyFi said...

Love the intricate work on the boat.

Roger Owen Green said...

drinking and driving is dumb