MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

My Photo Walk @ Sarawak Regatta 2009.

fri

regatasun1 regatasun

The peddlers are ready for the race.

regattasat2

Very colourful event ...

regattasat

Opening ceremony of the event.

raja1

There is also a show at night(Pic above)

My entry is full of pictures....so let my pictures tell the story of this big yearly event call "Sarawak Regatta".This year the theme is "Race for Peace".

Well,it's extremely crowded with spectators until late evening.The weather was hot and humid and that is why I don't enjoy crowdity and hard to breath as people walk all at the same time but anyway I enjoy my photo walk.

2 comments:

Leif Hagen said...

WOW - what a great, exciting, colorful event! Thanks for sharing your wonderful photo series with us today!

xplorer said...

awsome pic uncle.dah lama tak ke kuching , tringin btul saya nak makan mee kolok