MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Morning Walk About.

P5230006

This morning I started my morning physical exercises by walk about around Desa Ilmu .I'm staying around this area(picture above).Well,honestly I say every where I go my camera always go with me so the above picture snap at about 06:00am (local time) & you can see beautiful man make lake and there is a jogging track around this lake for the community here.

P5230014

My walk about come until this area about 3km from my house.I'm sweating & just lose few cholesterol out of my body & sorry no entry for me at KFC for breakfast.This is common in my country,whenever school holiday started you can see business man getting profit out of it by setting up funfair & concert.

3 comments:

Jack Daniel said...

Hello,

I saw that you have a Yashica B. Did you ever bought film for it? And what kind?

All the best,

Daniel, The Netherlands.

Layrayski said...

That's such a beautiful place to go jogging! I can imagine how refreshed- body and mind- you are when you exercise there.

Penabahari said...

Sdr Awg.,
I have not been to that lake area. It looks very scenic. I'll drop by one of these days.
Have a nice week end