MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sibu Market.

P4110080

Sibu Sentral Market.the largest wet market in the whole of Sarawak.

P4110090

IMG_0575

Like any other wet market,Sibu wet market offer verity of fresh vegetable,jungle product,local & import fruits etc.etc .

But to me Sibu market is unique, just look at this vendor (photo above).This is how farm fresh chicken are sale in Sibu market.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

eh, eh.. they wrap the chicken with the news paper ? But it's still alive. So where did they slaughter them ? At my place, it's usually slaughtered. If I buy, I want to breed them at my home.

BB said...

hehe.. my sibu. miss sibu so much. i never thought wrapping chickens in newspaper is weird. :)

Jama said...

I don't think I will dare to buy the chicken and slaughtered them myself! too much work, I'll just buy from the supermarket- all ready to cook with!