MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Monochrome Monday-Chinese Chess .

Monochrome Monday

Every Monday is Monochrome Monday by Aileni & to view more visit this new site MONOCHROME MONDAY

P4110188

Next move your turn !!!!!....

Business slow..global crisis..etc,etc.While waiting for customers this two Taukey(Boss) is playing Chinese chess.I shot this photo while walking on the street try to be observational photographer.This is just my photo-mind saw at that instant and decided to capture in the camera.

13 comments:

Aileni said...

This is the URL of the New Site:
http://www.calonyddaear.com/monoindex/index.html
I like this shot so I hope you get to the Linky so other may see it.

magiceye said...

brilliant capture!!

Jane Hards Photography said...

So intense concentration.

Liz Hinds said...

How marvellous to capture this shot just like that! You have a natural eye for photography.

Clueless in Boston said...

Beautiful shot, there is so much life going on in your picture. Seeing people playing a board game outdoors always pulls me up and makes me watch, even if for only a few minutes.

michael bird said...

Cool. Nice slice of life in the city. They haven't attracted a group of onlookers yet. Maybe when times get even slower.

Daryl said...

City life caught unaware is always wonderful .. this is no exception

kazu said...

I'd like to try Chinese chess.
I bet!
Great photo.

Digital Polaroids said...

Great, great picture. I'd like to know who won...

Unknown said...

Great mono picture, Wang!

airplane5312 said...

They do take their game seriously, don't they.

J.C. said...

Nice street scene! I love street photography. It's a great way to describe the lives in a city!

sunnymama said...

Wonderful picture! So much detail. It's fascinating.