MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ABC Wednesday letter 'O' -My OLYMPUS Camera.

Round 4 banner

I would like to invite you to visit other ABC participant on this site ABC -WEDNESDAY.

oly620

My ABC letter 'O' is OLYMPUS.

After serve me more than 2 years ,finally my Olympus E-410 has to be put to rest.Now I wish to have new DLSR body as I already have my wonderful Zuiko lenses.At first I'm juggling between E-30 and E620 but I will go for E-620 and I think it meet my priority which is mobility and suit my budget.The E-620 is as big as my E-410 as such it give me a total mobility as I don't like carry heavy photographic equipment.I can fit all these into my Lowepro camera bag.

Some features:

  • High Speed Live Mos Sensor 12.3MP
  • Built-in Image Stabilization
  • TruePic III+ Image Processing
  • Super Sonic Wave Filter Dust Reduction System
  • Illuminated button
  • Swivel AF Live View
  • 7 point Full Twin Sensor
  • Multi-Aspect (4 aspect ratio)
  • Art Filter
  • Multiple Exposure

9 comments:

magiceye said...

congratulations on the upgrade!

Bradley Hsi said...

From your photos, you certainly made the right choice. I almost post my nikon camera for "N". Olympus already was famous for its light weight and innovative design forty years ago when I was old enough to play with camera.

escape said...

it surely has a great memorable value now uncle awang.

Reader Wil said...

You've made a great choice!

Carol said...

Great choice for O....I didn't know Olympus was noted for being light weight...

jay said...

It's always exciting to get a new camera and I think you will love having a DSLR! I just got me a new bridge camera and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

alexander said...

Nice pick for O. A great featured camera.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Unknown said...

oh, sudah upgrade? saya pun macam mau upgrade jugak. 40D hehhehehehe....

Unknown said...

Salam Akmal,
Itu angan-angan tahi ayam je....sekadar hendak merachuni diri-sendiri lah....hahaha.
Tunggu dulu..saham masih jatuh ni..