MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

WeekEnd Snap Shoot-FLOWERS.

bunga

To-day is a busy day for me &  i did not go out for a street photography but anyway i don't want to miss my weekend snap shoot entry and my this week post is flowers which i snap few weeks ago at the flowering nurseries in Kuching.

Flowering-The bloom blossoms in lovely tones of yellow,red,pink and orange are constantly harvested to meet the heavy demand for festive seasons.

Man plant and mother nature recreated.

To visit more of the weekenders around the world just click WEEKEND SNAPSHOT

WS2

Thank You and have a wonderful weekend everyone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hi Ramya,
Thank You for droping by and I'm honoured that you have listed my blog and in return I'm have listed yr blog in my blog roll .Like you said let us share our country culture etc,etc.
Have a nice day.

Eki said...

what a beautiful collections of roses, Awang. Love their colors and textures ...

escape said...

the ladies will definitely like this post.

Layrayski said...

Those are beautiful roses and kinda unusual for me. Thanks for sharing Uncle awang =)

Unknown said...

uncle, you've got to fork some money out for a raynox! :D
rm280, i've got one, and am satisfied.

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Raynox..well,not at this moment bcoz i don't do much on micro/closeup.
Thanks.

Bradley Hsi said...

Lovely roses and nice composit, almost like a greeting card.