MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ABC-Wednesday "D" - D A N C E.

Round 4 banner

This week letter is 'D' and my entry for letter D is "D A N C E " or "DANCING".

To see the rest of ABC-Wednesday kindly click

ABC

Dance

The first week of every month the Sarawak Tourism Board will organise a DANCE that we call Jogget or Bertandak.

Everyone is welcome to the dancing floor just like the tourist in the picture .


Dance1

So next time you come to Kuching you are welcome to join the dance and have fun with young and old local people.

12 comments:

magiceye said...

that sure is fun!!

escape said...

dancing is something every human being enjoys doing.

photowannabe said...

What a wonderful way to get to know each other. Looks like fun.

Reader Wil said...

Tandak in Indonesia meant dancing or moving to and fro. I don't know exactly. I only know that my mum always said:" Stop tandaking" When we were jumping up and down. Dance is a very good D-word!
Thank you for visit!

Carolina said...

Looks like great fun! Love it, cheered me up! Thanks ;-)

Lene said...

I just love dancing!! So this is a good D :)

Have a nice Day :)

Jane Hards Photography said...

A very fun D totay. This just wouldn't happen here.

Pok Dell said...

Oh! Look at those people..they are really enjoying the dance.
Wish I can hear what was the music :)

P/s: I got a link here just for your photomatix. ;)

Unknown said...

I want to come and dance : ). I am not very good, but it sure looks like a lot of fun! Great pictures.

Tumblewords: said...

What fun!

Anonymous said...

That does look fun! I don't get to dance much these days.

Bradley Hsi said...

It sure sounds fun. I will love to visit Kuching someday.