MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My World Tuesday-Christmas Spirit in Malaysia.

To visit others in their World kindly click HERE

In the shopping mall in Malaysia they've got a christmas tree.Christmas is celebrated in Malaysian cities as much as anywhere in the world.

Malaysia is about 60% Muslim and Islam is the official religion of Malaysia.

I'm a Muslim ,I don't celebrate Christmas in a traditional sense.But I do believe that all the festivals in Malaysia is celebrated together,with friends and Family.

Just to get everyone and nicer to each others.

PB300074

The shoping mall .

christ

The biggest Christmas Tree seen at the shopping mall in Kuching.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I like being Malaysian. Enough said.
:D

Anonymous said...

Local traditions are very important.
Beautiful your World.

Unknown said...

Very nice perspective and colours on the 1st photo!

Anonymous said...

I like the colorful and unusual decorations in the first photo.

Bengbeng said...

here in Sibu, businesses are recycling their christmas deco

Louise said...

Very pretty. I wonder why they decorate for Christmas, however, when the majority of the population does not celebrate it? Maybe trying to make money as everywhere else!

alicesg said...

Very beautiful christmas decorations.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Awang: Interesting that you show us a Christmas Tree as part of the post from your world. That was kind of you.

Oman said...

i love the colors of the first photo while the second photo reminds us that christmas is just around the corner. great job.

Glennis said...

This is an unusual Christmas tree, all done in pretty blue.

Arija said...

I agree with you, all festivals are worth celebrating. It would be terrible if I were banned from celebrating your Birthday because it is not my Birthday, how silly!
Anything that brings people together and furthers understanding and respect is a good thing.