MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Photo Hunter-TOGETHER.

Click HERE to visit others on PhotoHunter

I went to the border market that is about 45 minutes driving from Kuching City.
This border market open on Saturday and Sunday and both Malaysian and Indonesian are working TOGETHER at this border market.
From the picture above we can see the people are TOGETHER .
The family go TOGETHER.
The school children enjoy the visit TOGETHER.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My my my, very harmony lah uncle ;)

Unknown said...

akmal,
Thanks for viewing.The photos snap at 08:30am.This place will be more crowded at noon and on my way back I saw many tourist or school bus on their way to this B/Market.

Anonymous said...

looks like there a lot of tourist in that place! happy photo hunting!