MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Nature-Wild Grass.




I know there are a million photos blogs out there.Some of which are really nice.Well, for me my goal here is just to push myself into shooting on more regular basis as well as experiment with various types of shooting and one of which is tone mapping and retouching.
As i was driving some where about 30 minute from my house I was so excited to see this wild grass healthy grow and untouchable by human. I am now trying retouching the image to tropical look and autumn (picture above).

11 comments:

kbguy said...

I prefer original but sometimes need edit the lighting abit. Anyway, I like most of your street picures.

kbguy said...

I prefer original but sometimes need edit the lighting abit. Anyway, I like most of your street picures.

Unknown said...

Kbguy,
Thanks for the C&C .

Unknown said...

Uncle, try la buat HDR on that picture. With that kind of composition, I bet the result will be dramatic :)
Try pseudo-HDR. Buff the exposure to +3, original and -3, and process it all using photomatix :)

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Will try on that exposure +3,-3.
Thank You.

Unknown said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Appreciate it. Hope to enjoy looking around here too.

AphotoAday said...

Pleasing subject and interesting treatments.

Jane Hards Photography said...

With this kind of sharp shotting your blog will do well. As a photographer I do prefer natural and I have to say the mainthing is you have a really good eye for a shot.

ayamlin said...

Hello!
Thank you for your comment on my blog:)
Your picture is really beautiful!
it looks like gold color!
I'll come here again:)

Anonymous said...

Your name is very Malaysia friend.. I like that photo, I can find that "wild grass" in my regent, we call it Ilalang..

Anak Dokan said...

Nice pic of grass.