MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Monochrome Monday-Street Vendor.

More of Monochrome Monday visit HERE
This morning,I bought some bun from street vendor for my breakfast.The vendor owner is Mr Mutu ,a very friendly man.I took the opportunity to greet him "Happy Dewali " and I ask him How is your business ? the answer is ..well my business is very slow lately.
Let's be honest,many of us pay very little attention to street vendor like Mr.Mutu and some people are often not interested in their merchandise.
Mr Mutu say "Well,that's what great about our country,you have a choice,you can buy from street vendor like me or you can walk away.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting look at your world. Also makes a good B&W.

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Nice shot, I love browsing street vendors!

Petrus said...

It's nice to see shots from all over the world .. I think Mr.Mutu is not the only shop keeper to experience slow sales at the moment -

Dragonstar said...

Excellent shot, lots of lines and angles.

Daryl said...

He has a good outlook on life .. mellow ...

"Happy Dewali " to you!

:-Daryl

Liz Hinds said...

That's a good attitude to have.

His stall looks popular anyway.

Reader Wil said...

That's a great philosophy Mr Mutu has! We should always be kind to the people we meet. I thank you for visiting my blog.