MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

FAMILY

This week theme for photohunter is The Family.
To-day is not a good time for outdoor photo hunting,as heavy downpour did not stop for the last two hours .I went to nearby grocery at newly shophouses which is not fully occupied yet.
Oh my God!! I found this black&white kitten and the mother could not be found as yet.I waited for about anhour or more and also trying to locate where about the mother is.
I ask few people there and everyone say ..must be abandon kittens and I guess must be the work of cruel people out there.So !#$%^*((what must I do know?).
Welcome to the Family.
I'm please to announce that we have a new members of our family! We are taking care of this kittens now,perhap for a short period otherwise we need assistance from our Animal Care Center and this is the best we can do.

Visit HERE for more on photohunter.

8 comments:

Momisodes said...

They are adorable! That is tragic they were abandoned.

Congratulations on the new additions to your family :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. Maybe the mother was killed or injured. Nice photo though.

Unknown said...

alamak ! so cute..
I like animals that are tame. The cats at my house are so wild. They hide inside our ceilings. When we go near, they run away. ha. ha.

Anonymous said...

i wish i think of this shot bec i have a pictures of kitties in my album,they are so cute!!!

Leslie: said...

Oh I hope the mother didn't come back looking for them! But at least you did the right thing. Maybe you'll keep them all? Or one and find the others good homes. Bless you!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Awwww! So cute! I just got a kitten. It is so sad that people abandon them, though.

I have some very vintage photos up for my Photo Hunt today! I hope you can get a chance to see and leave your link.
http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-family/

kbguy said...

I enjoy following you on your Mr Linky thing... feel so nice if there are people watching our photos, and to share out with the world at the same time..

Anonymous said...

Wow they're so cute and cuddly! So how are the kitties now? Indeed, they need a family to belong to, I wonder where their mommy is.

Thanks for dropping by my blog via Photohunt! :)