MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

B&W-The Trees.

My camera goes with me everytime I step out the door.I don't want to miss a thing!!!
This Sunday I don't even think about B&W photo until after I have edited the colour version.If I am not satisfied with the colour ,I turn turn it to B&W and see if I like it then.I usually do turn most shots B&W just to see how it looks though.But I don't think about it when I'm shooting.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

For that, you're gonna need a proper backpack :)
I'm getting me a Kata back for my DSLR and laptop. Great choice, I think ;)

Unknown said...

Kata good brand & if you wish to purchase lowepro make sure the ORI coz China ada tiru pun.
Don't miss the KLPF2008 banyak offer ada barangan free lagi..seronok nya.

Anonymous said...

I am a bit obsessive about B&W - as you may have noticed.
This works well, doesn't it.

Unknown said...

Hi Aileni,
Thanks for the visit & have a nice day.