MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Berbuka Puasa-Here & There.

The oldest barber shop in town.
city of people..bla.bla bla...
Favourite drink of the day...Teh tarik being hang...(hanging tea not pulling tea)
ready for hari raya...
Empty phone booth????just because every one now own a hand phone...heheheh..

Sometime I fell like to try for bebuka puasa at 3,4 or 5 star hotel.I have seen lot's of advertising in the local media...Rmxxx per head.eat as much as you can just for Rmxxx etc etc...buffet style here & there.Honestly this is a waste of time to me or membazir.Further more I can't afford all this as I'm a simple man & budget is my concern.
Basically ,I wanted to go to Ramadhan bazzar and barber shop to get my hair trim and buy some goodies for berbuka puasa , sedekah some kueh to nearby Surau and wanted to do some photo shooting as well.So I though of the idea of walking,buying and shooting.Actually while walking and shooting at the same time you will realize that its kill your time especially this Puasa.
So as I walk ,I took this shot (see above)

No comments: