MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

P A N N I N G.

To -day my assignment in Panning(Shooting subjects in motion,keeping it focused while blurring the background).I went out to the street and started shooting with my dlsr handheld without tripod.I had a hard time learning how to do panning.While reading and get some tip from forumers ,it seems very easy but practically hard to get it right.It took me a lot of shots before I got what I want.Well, I tell you it's really not easy as others are saying it needs much practice and luck.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

uncleawang,
Waah panning already? That is one interesting, hard technique I tell you. I think it is best being done with tripod, with Manual Priority setup. I tried once, and mine sucked.
My best result was after being photoshopped. So no originality there.
Panning, I think, depends mostly on the photographer's reflex rather than how expensive the camera is.
Anyway, nice try! Keep it up :)

Unknown said...

Akmal,
Thanks for the comment.I done it with manual priority setup and I have to follow after the subject & shoot.Again maybe its my luck that day.Anyway I'm trying to improve it..Thanks again.

Unknown said...

Satu gambar saja ? hehe..

Unknown said...

kbguy,
Hehehe..yang lain ada tapi habis jual..mana tak tersangat cantik .

Penabahari said...

nice shot sdr Awang.

Unknown said...

Saudara Pharmy,
Thank you fr viewing..still in learning process.