MY CLICK. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Booked your hotel here.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Promise ! Promise! Promise!

So to all the voters,if you are reading this and really looking up for development and promises which never come fulfilled by the politicians "YOU KNOW WHAT TO-DO"
This is not a Pizza delivery boy....just someone need attention by public..who cares that what the man says..as long as they pay me for this job.
Senseless thing to do...by comparing Malaysia to the country written by this man here....


===================================================================


On my way back this mornng after sending my wife and daughter to their work place I saw this man here so I took the picture as we are stop by red light.


I think this must be something to do with the election here in Kuching.


For the past few days,I've been seeing a fair bit of BN's Candidate campaign slogans-PROMISES and counter campange against the opposition's slogans.


As far as I'm concern all this a big lie in the public .Wanted to know why?why such a big lie???


I know there are some good BN candidates out there who believe they're able to make changes and voices what the rakyat wanted in the DUN or Parliament so do you know what happening to them now,they're been drop in this 12thGE.


Quoted from BN leader"WE ARE NOT MAKING EMPTY PROMISE"


I meet people living in rural area and they told me their kampung will remain forever undeveloped even after many decades under BN or under Barisan Alternative.


Does not matter us what ever there politicians promised us during main election,it took forever for them to materialized it.Because they get nothing by develop our kampung as we are poor.


Poor become more poorer and the rich become richer so that I see to our politic in this present day.


No comments: